A Contract Administrator manages the contract between The Client and the Main Contractor throughout the duration of the contract.
We offer a comprehensive Contraction administration package, which includes the following elements.
- Preparing a specification
- Inviting and processing tenders to contractors.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Chairing construction progress/site meetings during the contract
- Signing off the works
- Agreeing defects reporting procedures.
- Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
- Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
- Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
- Issuing the final certificate.